Crittenton’s Mission & Values
The mission of Crittenton Services for Children and Families is to…
“…help heal the wounds of abuse and neglect; to strengthen families, whether birth, foster or adoptive; and to help troubled adolescents reach their full potential.”
- To continue to provide residential treatment services for abused children and homeless and/or troubled adolescents that are recognized for their quality and commitment;
- To provide shelter and counseling to victims of trafficking and to participate fully in efforts to stem this practice;
- To extend services into the community so that children can remain in their homes while receiving the help they and their families need in a supportive setting;
- To help restore birth families where possible and otherwise to create new family relationships through foster care and adoption;
- To encourage educational excellence and vocational competence through a variety of programs within the agency and in the community;
- To extend a lifetime to emancipating youth through life skills training, supportive services and housing assistance;
- To provide alternatives to early pregnancy and welfare dependence, fostering instead a sense of self-reliance and personal responsibility;
- To extend the breadth of our experience and quality of service throughout Southern California.
- We believe that every child is entitled to healthy relationships and a loving family.
- In all our dealings, we conduct ourselves with honor and decency; respecting the children and families we serve, tending to relationships with each other, and proudly representing our agency to the community.
- We demonstrate the very tenets of responsibility that we encourage in our children; trying our best, picking ourselves up when we fail, and having the courage of our convictions.
- We are committed to an atmosphere of trust, openness, and fairness in which all members of the agency – staff, client, board and volunteer – can actively participate in setting the course.
- We will never rest on our laurels.
Should you have any general questions about our organization please feel free to contact us at our general number during regular business hours Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, or mail us your questions/concerns. We will do everything in our power to provide you with the answers you need, or refer you to an appropriate contact that can fully answer your questions.
- General Office Phone: 714.680.9000
- General Office FAX: 714.680.8207
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 9 Fullerton, CA 92836-0009