Your generous contribution of goods and services will greatly benefit the families and children in our care. We appreciate your in-kind donations and know that your donated items make a difference to those in need of the basic necessities.
Crittenton Client Needs
Should you or your organization be interested in donating items directly to Crittenton Services for Children and Families your ideas are always welcomed. In order to assist you in developing ideas for in-kind donations that clients are in need of we suggest the following project ideas for you to choose from and may include the following:
- Conducting a In-Kind Donation Drive: Disposable diapers, infant supplies, clothing, sports equipment, linens for twin beds, board games, teen appropriate DVD’s, or school supplies and backpacks.
- Scouting Project: Eagle Projects and Gold and Silver Award Projects are specifically designed for an individual scout. They can include activities designed around Crittenton In-Kind Donation Projects or projects created specifically for an individual scout.
- Birthday and Celebrations Project: Oftentimes our youth haven’t experienced a birthday celebration or special event celebration. With your help we can help give the gift of acknowledging a young person’s life and the accomplishments they have achieved thus far.
- Welcome Basket Project: Welcome baskets are given to all new clients as they enter in one of our programs. They often feel frightened, worried or sad. The welcome basket shows them we are glad they are working with us, and holds a useful gift.
- Pantry Project: The Crittenton Family Centers provide life skills classes for family members and the youth we serve in various locations throughout Southern California. The clients who use our services are always in need of a snack during their therapy or meeting sessions or are in need of food. You can help by providing donations of non-perishable canned goods or snacks.
- Hope Chest Program: Many of our clients in the family preservation program, wraparound program, and in our transitional age youth program oftentimes face life on their own without help from friends or extended family. The Hope Chest Program is an opportunity for you to help one of our clients in their journey to a new start, a new home and a new life.
For additional information please call our Donation and Volunteer Office during normal business hours Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
- Crittenton’s Helping Brochure
- Office Phone: 714.680.9000 ext. 9022
- *We request that all donations be new and unused items.
- *We are unable to provide pickup service for your donations. Call our office to find out where and when your donation can be received and your donation receipt filled out for you.
- *Interest in other ways of donating go to our Make a Donation page.