With your help we continue to make a powerful impact in improving the lives of the children and families we serve. Our business sponsors enable us to raise awareness and help us provide critical necessities and services that our children and families could otherwise not be able to obtain.
Join our cause to stop the cycle of abuse and neglect by becoming a Crittenton business supporter and sponsor. Together we can create meaningful change for the communities that we collectively serve.
Crittenton Services for Children and Families would like to develop and continue to sustain relationships with our business partners that are committed to our mission and the work we do.
Why Become a Business Sponsor
- It provides the opportunity for companies to connect with our support base and the clients we serve in a meaningful way
- Make a positive impact in your community
- Support advocacy efforts
- Expand your reach and potentially grow your customer base due to your philanthropy efforts
- Drive awareness and loyalty of your brand
- Increase employee morale by participating in socially responsible opportunities or investment efforts
Ways to Get Involved
Sponsor One of Our Fundraising, Community or Advocacy Events
- Our community outreach events promote an awareness to help improve the lives of children and families impacted by poverty, abuse or neglect by providing visibility of our mission to influential community members that can make a difference. Our events also raise funding for much needed programs and services in order to sustain the ability to provide for those in our care.
Donate Goods or Make a Company Contribution to Our Agency
- We are always in need of cash donations to support our programs or in-kind donations that can be donated to children and families in our care including: basic necessities for the home, non-perishable food items, hygiene products, school supplies, toys, etc. (all items must be new and unused)
Conduct a Cause-Marketing Program
- Connect with your audience by supporting Crittenton Services for Children and Families with a cause-marketing campaign to strengthen customer loyalty, raise funds or awareness to help our organization.
Encourage and Reward Your Employees for Public Service Efforts
- Establish Crittenton Services for Children and Families as a non-profit to support in your organization. Create a workplace initiative that brings employee awareness of the non-profits the company supports by encouraging your employees to participate in Crittenton related volunteer or donation opportunities. Your company can also create special volunteer projects specifically tailored to the requests and goals of your employees.
For More Information
If interested in business sponsorship opportunities or need information on how your company can join our cause? You can contact our Donation and Volunteer Office during normal business hours Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.