Each year Crittenton Services conducts a holiday gift drive known as The Angel Tree Program that collects holiday donations from October to early December.
Last year alone individual donors, community partners, and corporate sponsors provided holiday gifts for more than 500 children and their families located throughout Southern California that are using the services of the following programs: Crittenton’s Short-Term Residential Treatment Center, Wraparound Family Services, Family Preservation Program, Outpatient Mental Health Services, Teen Mom and Baby Program, Foster Care Program, and the Transitional Age Youth Program.
It is through the generosity of those who contribute to Crittenton’s Annual Angel Tree Program that allows us to meet the demonstrated need of the youth and families in our care during the holiday season.
Crittenton’s Angel Tree Program also serves as an opportunity for anyone to start a connection with our mission, and to help us continue to heal the wounds of trauma, neglect and abuse.
So, if you have some extra time this holiday season why not be a part of creating some holiday magic for the youth and families that need it the most.
There are a number of ways to help and know that 100 percent of all Crittenton Angel Tree donations goes directly to the children and families enrolled in our programs.
We need all the helpful elves we can get this year….and that elf can be you!
Donation Gift Drive:
- Gift price values range from $5 to $50 per item (fulfilling multiple “wishes” is always appreciated).
- Donors interested in helping will need to provide name, contact information and donation budget preferences.
- New and wrapped gifts due and delivered to our headquarters office by December 7, 2018 (to meet Christmas delivery schedule).
Gift Card Drive:
- Gift card value range from $20 to $100 is needed.
- From Big Box stores (Wal-mart, Target, Amazon, Big Lots, Kmart, 99 Cents, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar); Retail stores (Macy’s, Kohls, JC Penny, Sears); Grocery stores (Food 4 Less, Ralphs, Vons, Albertson’s, Stater Bros., Smart & Final).
- Donors interested in helping will need to provide name and contact information and let us know how many gift cards you’d like to donate and in what amount.
- Mail or personally deliver gift card by December 7, 2018(to meet Christmas delivery schedule).
Holiday Dignity Baskets:
- Gift/laundry baskets filled with basic living necessity items can be arranged for a young adult or a family of four currently enrolled in our programs.
- Baskets should be filled with new and unused in-kind donations from the following categories: cookware, dinnerware, bedroom linens, towels, cleaning supplies, laundry products, bathroom items, personal hygiene items, or small kitchen appliances.
- Donors interested in helping will need to provide name and contact information and let us know how many dignity baskets you’d like to fulfill.
- Please assemble and deliver dignity basket donation to our headquarters office by December 7, 2018 (to meet Christmas delivery schedule).
For Further Information:
- Phone: 714-680-9000 ext. 9022
- Email: email@example.com
- You can mail or personally deliver donation to our headquarters office: 801 E. Chapman Ave. #203, Fullerton, CA. 92831
Crittenton Services for Children and Families of Southern California (CSCF) is a non-profit social services agency whose mission is to heal the wounds of abuse and neglect; strengthen families; and help troubled adolescents reach their full potential. Established and incorporated in 1966 Crittenton has a highly trained workforce operating 24 hours a day / 7 days a week providing comprehensive mental health services, shelter care, and other support services to the clients in our care. We provide a full array of short-term residential services, in-home, community-based programming, wraparound family services, outpatient mental health, foster care, and transitional age youth programming with a service planning area throughout Southern California that covers Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties.