Operation Angel Tree Needs Gift Cards!
Each year Crittenton Services conducts a holiday gift drive known as The Angel Tree Program that collects holiday donations from October to early December.
Last year alone individual donors, community partners, and corporate sponsors provided holiday gifts for more than 500 children and their families placed in Crittenton’s Short-Term Residential Treatment Center, Wraparound Family Services Program, Family Preservation Program, Outpatient Mental Health Services Program, Teen Mom and Baby Program, Foster Care Program, and the Transitional Age Youth Program.
It is through the generosity of those who contribute to the annual Angel Tree Program that allows Crittenton to meet the demonstrated need of the youth and families in our care during the holiday season.
The Angel Tree Program also serves as an opportunity for anyone to connect with the team at Crittenton, and to help us continue our mission of healing the wounds of trauma, abuse, and exploitation.
This year we are running low on gift cards and we were hoping that you or someone you know would be able to help out in donating this much-needed resource.
So, if you have some extra time this holiday season why not be a part of creating some holiday magic for a youth experiencing crisis or a family experiencing hardship during what should be a joyous season.
We need all the helpful elves we can get this year….can that elf be you?
- Looking for donors who would like to donate gift cards to Crittenton’s Angel Tree Program
- Gift card value range from $10 to $100 is needed.
- From Big Box stores (Wal-mart, Target, Amazon, Big Lots, Kmart, 99 Cents, Dollar Tree, Family Dollar); Retail stores (Macy’s, Kohls, JCPenny, Sears); Grocery stores (Food 4 Less, Ralphs, Vons, Albertson’s, Stater Bros., Smart & Final).
- Donors interested will need to provide name, address, email, phone number and let us know how many gift cards you’d like to donate and in what amount.
- Mail or personally deliver gift card donation by Friday, December 15 to make sure we deliver them to our youth and families by Christmas Eve!
- You can mail gift cards, if you wish, to our headquarters office: 801 E. Chapman Ave. #203, Fullerton, CA. 92831
Know that 100 percent of all Angel Tree Program donations goes directly to children and their families enrolled in our various programs!
For more information or to contact the Crittenton Angel Tree Program:
- Phone: 714-680-9000 ext. 9022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crittenton Services for Children and Families of Southern California (CSCF) is a non-profit social services agency whose mission is to heal the wounds of abuse and neglect; strengthen families; and help troubled adolescents reach their full potential. Established and incorporated in 1966 Crittenton has a highly trained workforce operating 24 hours a day / 7 days a week providing comprehensive mental health services, shelter care, and other support services to the clients in our care. We provide a full array of short-term residential services, in-home, community-based programming, wraparound family services, outpatient mental health, transitional age youth programming, foster care, and adoption services with a service planning area throughout Southern California that covers Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego Counties.